Saturday, December 16, 2006

December 16, 2006

Mom, is it time to go yet? Mom, are we going now? Mom when are we gonna go to grandma's? Mom, it is to looooooooong to wait.

This is what I heard all morning. Aidan is spending the night with my mom and dad tonight. It has been planned for several weeks....however, we just told Aidan at the end of last week for sanity purposes. However, I still think we told him too soon. He is spending the afternoon (and night) with my parents. They are going to decorate the Christmas tree, go to McDonalds and see "Happy Feet." He couldn't wait to get out the door. He had his suitcase packed since 8:30 this morning and ended up having to carry additional items because he couldn't fit everything in the suitcase. You would think that my parents have NO toys at their home.

Anyway, Paul and I enjoyed a kid-free lunch this afternoon and are off to "Christmas with the Cousins" tonight. I can't wait!! There are 17 cousins on my dads side of the family and 13 of us are getting together tonight for alot of Christmas cheer. With this clan, I'm sure I'll have plenty to update you on tomorrow and LOTS of pictures.

No comments: