Monday, January 29, 2007

Look At Them Now

When I was downloading the pictures that I took for the previous post, I couldn't believe how quickly Lacee and Hollee have grown.

Lacee and Hollee are my cousins, Tammi and Rodneys, girls. They were the flowergirls when Paul and I got married 10 years ago. They were so sweet then and are even sweeter now. They have grown up to be such beautiful girls. They are typical teenagers. They love boys and are always on their cellphones. They are so kind and sweet!!

After I downloaded the pictures from this past weekend, I pulled out my wedding album. You have to see it with your own eyes.


Hollee & Lacee - 1996

Hollee - 2007

Lacee - 2007

To Lacee & Hollee:

May the sun shine, all day long,

everything go right, and nothing wrong.

May those you love bring love back to you,

and may all the wishes you wish come true!

No comments: