Thursday, April 20, 2006

For the Love of Golf

I love golf season! I don't actually love golf, but I sure do love golf season. During the spring/summer, Paul is on a golf league with his dad every Thursday night. This means that Aidan and I get to spend every Thursday night together. Tonight, we took a walk around the neighborhood. My mom came over and joined us. Java, my mom and I walked and Aidan rode his new bike.

Aidan is taking a bath right now (which is why I have a minute to do this post). I can hear him singing away in the tub and it puts a smile on my face. After his bath, we have a date with Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs (or as Aidan says, "Snow White and her friends"). I love spending the evening with him, even if I do have to share him with a bunch of dwarfs!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love seeing the pictures. He is such a nice boy and you have much to be proud of.

Hello - says STEPHANIE (she actually typed that herself). We are going to look at the pictures of Aidan together.