Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Aidan Fix

I don't really have alot to say in this update. Nothing out of the ordinary is happening here. I'm super behind on my scrapbooking so I'm attempting a page here and a page there, instead of blogging. Four years ago I started giving scrapbooked calendars away for Christmas, to the grandma's. Needless to say, I have done ONE month for ONE of the calendars. I MUST make progress on them as they have come to expect them and I don't think they'd be too forgiving if they didn't show up under the tree this year. But, for those of you that need your Aidan fix, I was printing it off for the September calendar pages and thought you might enjoy it as well. It was taken at the apple orchard....oh, how I love the fall!!!!

Now, it's back to scrapbooking....

3 comments:

Food Fanatic said...

Does Aidan ever take a bad picture? He's always so cute in each one!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Aidan is so adorable in all of his pictures. He has to be one of the most photogenic people I've ever encountered. As for your calendars, each year I'm impressed with the time and effort you put into those. You are an amazingly creative person and I'm sure that inspiration will strike and yet another pair of terrific Aidan calendars will be found under the Christmas trees.

Trista said...

I hate you.

Well, not really. But I am jealous. I haven't scrapbooked in a month. Honestly, though, I'm just not inspired lately. I need our weekend away to get me back on track!!!!!

:)