Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lil' MVP

Today was another great football Saturday! It was a beautiful day to be on the sidelines....sunny and 80 degrees. That is the way I like my football games. Rainy and cold is no way to go!

The boys played their hearts out! They were sweaty little balls of energy the whole game and it showed! It was their best game yet! I was so proud of every one of them, but one little guy stood out above the rest. After each game, the coach hands out a gold medal to the player who he considers that games Most Valuable Player. After 6 tackles and 2 touchdowns, I present todays MVP....
Aidan was thrilled to accept the medal today. Can you see the excitement in his eyes?! I have never screamed so loud for a football game in my life. By the end of the game, I was shaking like a leaf from the excitement. I don't know how I will ever survive this sport as the years go on. It is intense!!
Congratulations, Spartans! (By the way, the day the team chose their name, Paul shook his head in shame). Congratulations, Aidan! We are so proud of you, Spartan or not!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Uncle John, Aunt Amy, Uncle Randy, and Aunt Denise are all excited about Aidan's being a Spartan :) It's so great to hear that Aidan's having so much fun with football.

Anonymous said...

The only time I will cheer for a Spartan :-)

Trista said...

Way to go Aidan!! He looks so darn proud! :)

Anonymous said...

SPARTANS...Did you say SPARTANS????? You go Aidan...Uncle Jim and Aunt Sally are hootin and hollerin in East Lansing for you buddy!!!!! They do wear green and white, don't they!!!!