Saturday, December 09, 2006

December 9, 2006

This evening I hosted my first annual cookie exchange. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, but now that it is over, I will definitely make it a tradition. The evening started out with appetizers, then continued with a traditional Polish dinner. I am not Polish, but I LOVE their food! We exchanged our cookies and enjoyed good food and even better company and conversation.

You should see our cookie jar now....it is filled to the brim. Paul and Aidan are smiling from ear to ear!

Me, 2 treasured family friends, my sister-in-law,
my sister, my mom & my sister-in-laws dog, who may have eaten a cookie or two, so he made it into the picture too! Unfortunately, my neighbor had to leave early so she didn't make it into the picture.

1 comment:

Food Fanatic said...

We have so many cookies! We eat them at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks throughout the day. We're going to explode, but we can't stop!