Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Said the little boy to the Mighty King

Aidan and I are really enjoying the holiday music. They are already singing them in school, so he if familiar with them when they come on the radio. A couple of his favorites are:

Do You Hear What I Hear?
"Said the little lamb to the shepard boy, Do you hear what I know?"

Over the River and Through the Woods
"Over the woods and through the woods to grandmother's house we go."

The Twelve Days of Christmas
"On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me FIIIIIIIVE golden rings.
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a house.
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me FIIIIIIIVE golden rings."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! Obviously Aidan must have heard his Uncle Randy singing and takes after him :) Hopefully Phil and I will be able to hear some Aidan's creative Christmas songs when we're in the area later this month.