Friday, December 01, 2006

The 25 Nights of Christmas

I've decided to succumb to the pressures of my friend, Trista. She commited herself to posting to her blog everyday for each day in November. She did it!!! And, I am so proud of her and inspired by her. I've decided to make a similiar commitment. I will write every night from now until Christmas. I am doing this for a couple of reasons.

1) Paul is complaining that I rarely update and that my viewers will stop reading.
2)I'm giving into the temptation of Trista.
3) I've advertised the website in our Christmas letter, so I thought I better make it worthwhile.

I am going to change the blog a little though. It was originally intended to keep the aunts, uncles and friends up to date on Aidan. However, I find it hard to write only about him. While I think he says or does something worthwhile everyday, I will admit my bias and the fact that people may not be interested in every little thing Aidan says or does. So, I am changing this blog to be writings about anything. It can be an event or feeling or whatever.

Wish me luck......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine a bigger joy than reading every day after writing every day for the last month! I am really looking forward to it! Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

You advertised and I came! Just got your Christmas letter last week (your organizational skills still amaze me) and I just had a moment to check out the blog. I've bookmarked this site, so you'll be seeing me around, so listen to to Paul and update often! It was so good to hear from you. You, Paul and Aidan look incredible and you appear to be one happy little family, so glad to see you doing so well. Miss you and think of you often. Take care.

Your Friend,
Josie