Wednesday, December 13, 2006

December 12, 2006

Actually, it is December 13, 2006. I know some of you are thinking that I only made it 11 days. I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t write everyday in December, until Christmas. Well, in a way, I guess that is true. However, it is not what you think. I did not bail on my writing. I tried, I really did. The entire blog system was giving me grief. I tried commenting on a friends blog, but to no avail. I tried viewing multiple blogs, but it just wasn’t happening. So, I apologize for letting all of you down. However, I’m back up today and well…..keep reading!!

I've already rec'd grief about using this as a blog entry. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. I will never know, but if the sole reason for me not being able to blog yesterday was so that I can use this pathetic excuse today, so be it.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

By the way, Trista, I still am unable to post a comment to your blog....but your basement is awesome!!! Great Job to all involved. Enjoy!