Friday, December 15, 2006

December 15, 2006

Thank you to those of you who shared ideas for the teacher gifts. I ended up buying them beautiful Christmas jars with peppermint scented candles. Aidan was excited....I guess he wasn't too hung up on the dog and princess idea. I think next year I will make something....I just have to give myself more time. I'll start thinking now.

Things are moving right along here. I am officially, officially done with EVERYTHING. The teacher gifts are done and the annual Christmas calendars, that I make for my mom and mother-in-law, are completed....Finally!! I really enjoy doing those but I enjoy it even better when they are done!!

We have lots of Christmas activities planned for this weekend and we are excited about those.

Well, Paul is off to his bowling league tonight and Aidan has picked out "Polar Express" to watch for our Friday night movie (AGAIN!!!) I better get going before I miss it all. That is what Aidan is currently yelling to me from the bedroom!!

No comments: